Whether big, medium or a small company, your business definitely needs an up-to-date ERP system that will smooth all business processes and reduce cost making things so much easier for you to run everything stress free. Robisearch Ltd offers you the ERP which is usually referred to as a category of business management software. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a process used by companies to manage and integrate the important parts of their businesses.
ERP software applications are important to companies because they help them implement resource planning by integrating all of the processes needed to run their companies with a single system it can integrate planning, purchasing inventory, sales, marketing, finance, human resources, and more.
Want to know why your business needs this amazing all in one system, here are 5 advantages of having an ERP system
- Increased efficiency — Through providing more company process visibility, employees and employers can decrease time wastage and make sure that clocked-in employees are always working on the right job.
- Promotes Cutting Operation Costs– integrating a powerful ERP solution helps reduce a business’s labor and operating costs. With it, businesses can better manage their time and entrepreneurial resources, eventually saving their money and seeing maximum ROI.
- Provides Real-time Information and Data- One immediate impact of implementing an ERP solution is the systematic and uniform flow of business data and information across all departments in an organization. Being provided this real-time information allows you to make better business decisions and ensures you that all the information and data is completely up to date and precise. Many business organizations get a step ahead in real-time analysis with complete access to standardized and reliable data.
- Paperless operations — Having every file/document at your fingertips in the system and accessible from every station/phone or computer anywhere in the world eliminates the need for printing and wasting papers.
- Better-informed decisions — With information on every aspect of business processes and daily running of business it becomes easy to make informed decisions that are good for its future.
- Better inventory management — Assigning a part number or barcode to every component of a finished product and the product itself allows users to see where every piece came from, where it is, and, where it’s needed in real-time.
- Improved Customer Service – ERP systems comes with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, along with sales, financials, and other front-office functions. CRM assist to gauge work performed by employees and the quality of service and customer satisfaction attained.
You need it, ROBISEARCH has got it. Call us today on 0716413386/ 0780655987 for more information and a quotation today.
Visit our website on www.robisearch.com to view our products and more details more, and see the reputable clients we have worked with.
By: Waithera Mwangi